- Antique large silver tray with rope edge and tiger lily engravings
- Approximately 15"x15" round
- Origin: W.M. Rogers Silver Co.
- One-of-a-kind, antique with signs of age and a beautiful patina
- Perfect for styling and photographing wedding details such as florals, jewelry and paper and large enough for a bridal bouquet
All antique sales are final. To preserve the unique tarnish or patina of a brass or silver piece, wash with mild soap and water, and polish gently with the appropriate metal polish. Heavy polishing will remove older marks. Store antiques away from harsh sunlight, humidity and heat. Antique fabrics must be hand washed or dry cleaned. Antique leathers can be wiped with a soft cloth or oiled with an appropriate leather polish.